Scale Model SAAB 9-3 Vector Convertible 1:18 Limited EditionSKU: SAAB-100264
Manufacturer: Special order by SAAB Automobile AB
5 in stock
Highly Collectible Dealer Edition Scale Model SAAB 9-3 Cabrio Vector 2,0 Turbo M2009
Color: Ice Blue Metallic
This Dealer Edition SAAB 9-3 Convertible 2,0 Turbo Vector model car has Arctic White body color and Beige/Black interior.
This listing is for a brand new die-cast collectible car for collectors only, made of alloy metal.
Box is unopened, never used in mint condition.
Packaging box dimensions 335 x 180 x 130 mm.
Detailed model car that has these very rare features:
1. Foldable front seats
2. Opening glove compartment door
3. Opening center console storage box (under the arm rest)
4. Foldable rear view mirrors
5. Opening doors
6. Opening boot lid
7. Opening luggage room loading floor
8. Spare wheel under the loading floor
9. Opening bonnet
10. Real shape engine and gear box, not piece of plastic
11. Detailed engine room as real car
12. Front and rear brake calipers and brake discs
13. Turning front wheels
14. All wheels are rotating
15. Rear suspension
16. Separately installed full exhaust system with mufflers
17. Removable soft top
18. Soft top covered with real textile
19. Opening fuel filling lid
The Box includes plastic montage tool for opening the lids.
The package does not contain display box!
SAAB is dead, long live SAAB!
Now you have a rare opportunity to buy a brand new SAAB! This car looks like the real SAAB 9-3 Convertible, because it has all kinds of openable hatches and hoods and removable roof just like a real car.
It can be said that with the launch of that particular car model, a certain homage will be made to the SAAB car plant.
Why can we say that?!
The answer is simple! In today’s world, there are not many model car manufacturers who can produce real metal car models. Easiest way to produce car models is to make them primarily from epoxy resin.
Epoxy resin certainly has its advantages, but one of the main disadvantages is that epoxy cannot be used to produce model cars with opening body parts.
However, this particular product is a real alloy of cast metal! The model weighs over 1.1 kg! (please see the image). For comparison, epoxy resin produced model car in a scale 1/18 weighs about 500-600 grams.
So, don’t fall asleep! Buy yourself a manly and high quality model car. Once it`s sold out, it will never come to the production again!
NB! This is not a toy car!
Please note: Buyer pays all additional toll and taxes. Please do not secure purchase if you cannot pay within 24h.
Next information is for International Buyers:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
* Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
All items will be shipped to you from Tallinn, Estonia, EU.
In any reasonable question please don`t hesitate to contact us!
Because of the world wide pandemic there will be significant delays in parcel deliveries. We cannot affect the speed of delivery in any ways.
Please be super patient in waiting your shipment – it may take more time than expected.
Hope to your kind understanding!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.